The fight against the corrupting influence of money in our nation’s politics will succeed only with the help of dedicated volunteers like you. We ask that you take seriously what this commitment means both to the organization, and to the movement.
As a Rootstriker it is your responsibility to:
- Seek to facilitate cross-partisan dialogue and understanding
- Prioritize anti-corruption activism. Money in politics is the root of corruption and thus inaction in our nation’s capitol.
- Be committed to the principles of democratic engagement.
As a campus director it is your responsibility to:
- Stay in consistent contact with your point person
- Actively work on your campus or in your city
- Be respectful of the different opinions your fellow volunteers possess. We all have different views, but Rootstrikers brings us together around one central issue. This issue, money in politics, is what we focus on solely.
If you are interested in becoming a campus director and can abide by the responsibilities above, please fill out the survey below and we'll be in touch.